Tuesday, December 07, 2010

sick tired

Jessica slept for 3 hours in the afternoon yesterday. I could not wake her. Unfortunately she would not go to bed until 1:15 am. Then at 1:30am I hear the TV blasting. I race down the stairs in my socks and tripped. I caught myself after a few steps. That could have been tragic! It was Jessica that turned the TV on. I made her come upstairs with me. She slept in my room, at 1:30 am. I had to get up at 6:30am with the other kids. Then I got Sarah and Jess off to school. I took the dog for a walk, took the trash out (almost forgot) and did a load of dishes. I'm sick tired. I can go back to bed. Please pray for Jessica's sleep. This is really killing me! I can not live on 5 bad hours of sleep per night. Being the single mom of 5 is hard enough...I need sleep!

1 comment:

Jill W said...

Praying for you!