Skip to main content

a friend sent me the 365 names of God...thank you Elke!

I Am
365 Names, Characteristics and Attributes of God

GOD OF WONDERS
I AM the GOD who shows wonders
I AM the Lord and my voice is powerful and full of majesty
I AM GOD- nothing is too hard for me
I AM GOD who made all MY wonderful works to be remembered
I AM GOD and my Glory thunders
I AM the Spirit of knowledge and understanding…
I AM the Holy Spirit that moved upon the deep
I AM worthy of worship, glorious and incomparable
I AM GOD who makes himself known through visions
I AM dynamis power
I AM the giver of all revelation
I AM glorious and full of weighty splendour
I AM HE- that ascended to the Father
I AM the triune GOD of Israel
I AM GOD who performs signs
I AM GOD who speaks in night seasons
I AM the King of Glory
I AM HE who searches the mind and heart
I AM great and greatly to be praised
I AM YAH and Yahweh
I AM the creator of all true worship
I AM wisdom
I AM omniscient
I AM the Lord who stretches out the heavens
I AM GOD who speaks
I AM Jehovah Rava, your healer
I AM GOD who declares new things before they spring forth
I AM the answer of your tongue
I AM prophecy fulfilled- never early- never late
I AM GOD who gives you dreams
I AM above all who were thought to be Gods

GOD OF SYMBOLS
I AM found in my appointed feasts
I AM the anointing oil
I AM the bright cloud that comes to you
I AM the Synagogue, Church, Tabernacle and Temple
I AM the living water of life
I AM the Shofar trumpet
I AM the fountain of Israel
I AM Israel’s living star
I AM the Passover
I AM the Ark of the Covenant
I AM the door
I AM the altar of the Tabernacle
I AM the bomb of Gilead
I AM the Rose of Sharon
I AM the tree of life
I AM the GOD of Bethel
I AM the Lily of the Valley
I AM GOD who…or assigned between you and ME
I AM the rainbow’s colour
I AM the rock, there is no other
I AM the Glory and the cloud of the Temple
I AM the bread of life
I AM your rock- full of living water
I AM the light of the world
I AM a consuming fire
I AM the North, your promoter
I AM the bright and morning star
I AM the light, luminous, glowing and radiant one

GOD OF MERCY
I AM GOD who is merciful
I AM favour and I grant favour to whom I choose
I AM GOD of the…
I AM the prince of peace prophesied by the prophet Isaiah
I AM GOD who restores your soul
I AM the friend of sinners
I AM GOD- I tempt no one
I AM the GOD of peace
I AM HE who weeps with those who weep
I AM HE who speaks from a position of mercy
I AM longsuffering
I AM my Spirit
I AM gracious
I AM the forgiver of all transgressions
I AM the Manna which came down from heaven
I AM the breath that gives you life
I AM HE who will not remember your sins
I AM the beloved in the Song of Songs
I AM GOD who stretches out his hand
I AM the liberty you see through my Spirit
I AM ever faithful
I AM GOD in the midst of your land
I AM the forgiver of inequity
I AM abundant in mercy
I AM the altar of peace for your fear
I AM the Lord who makes wise the simple
I AM GOD who is daily full of new mercy
I AM GOD who comforts you
I AM GOD of the poor and stranger
I AM gentle and lowly in heart
I AM GOD who exercises love and kindness

GOD OF SACRIFICE
I AM the Christ
I AM the cup of the blood
I AM the eternal sacrifice
I AM the blood that cleanses you from sin
I AM the crucified Messiah of Calvary
I AM your righteousness
I AM the Yom Kippur offering to expediate all sins
I AM worthy to open and read the scroll
I AM Noah’s Arch in a world still filled with sin
I AM the wine and the bread
I AM alive forever more
I AM the sprinkled blood of the lamb on the door-post of Israel
I AM the door to the Father
I AM the Lord who rescues those with a contrite spirit
I AM GOD’s Son sent to be seen face to face
I AM He that left heaven for you
I AM your sanctification
I AM the blood that tumbled
I AM GOD’s only Son
I AM eternally blind to what I’ve forgiven
I AM the bread of life broken for you
I AM HE who blots out your transgressions
I AM supplication
I AM the pierced Messiah
I AM the keeper of the keys to Hades and death
I AM the GOD of your salvation
I AM the Lamb that was slain
I AM the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
I AM outside the camp- come to ME
I AM the way, the truth and the life

GOD OF JUSTICE
I AM the righteous judge of all creation
I AM the King of Kings
I AM with the generation of the righteous
I AM GOD- My statute rejoice the heart
I AM the ONE who makes unbreakable covenants with men
I AM Holy, Pure and Undefiled
I AM GOD: beside to ME there is no God
I AM GOD by which all actions are weighted
I AM GOD- My testimony is sure
I AM GOD-My commandments enlightened the eyes
I AM the witness on your behalf
I AM righteous- kings humble themselves before ME
I AM GOD whose eyelids test the sons of men
I AM the Spirit of wisdom
I AM my ordinances
I AM the divine judge of all things
I AM the law
I AM MY statute- walk in them
I AM judge of the living and the dead
I AM the Spirit of the fear of the Lord
I AM righteous
I AM perfect knowledge
I AM before whom every tongue will confess
I AM the Lord who loves righteousness
I AM the unbiased impartial judge
I AM the Lord and my judgements are righteous altogether
I AM HE who sent Moses to deliver Israel
I AM GOD and no one can reverse MY axe
I AM to be feared above all Gods
I AM GOD who refines you
I AM MY judgements
I AM the Lord who heals you

GOD OF PROMISE
I AM returning
I AM GOD and I want you to believe in ME
I AM HE who places your tears in MY bottle, in MY book
I AM GOD who shows you things to come
I AM the seven Spirits and they are ME
I AM the Lord- the fear of ME is a fountain of life
I AM GOD- MY secrets are with those who fear me
I AM life’s guarantor of joy and help
I AM GOD who will be found by those, who seek ME with all their heart & soul
I AM and you shall know MY names
I AM He who leads you in the paths of righteousness
I AM the architect of the last days
I AM the soul key giver of heaven
I AM the GOD who hears
I AM the Lord who hears those who speak about MY Name
I AM GOD who leads you to prophecy
I AM the soon coming king
I AM the Lord I do not change
I AM always with you- wherever you are
I AM GOD who speaks through dreams
I AM GOD who reveals HIS form
I AM the healing you seek
I AM the Saviour who would descent on the Mount of Olives
I AM GOD who gives you visions
I AM GOD of those who are growing old
I AM coming quickly
I AM the ONE coming on the white horse
I AM the soon rending of the heavens
I AM the precision of MY scripture
I AM waiting for you

GOD THE SHEPHERD
I AM your shepherd, you shall not want
I AM the rod that chastises and brings you comfort
I AM in the desert wilderness to be tender with you
I AM near to those who have a broken heart
I AM your confidence
I AM compassion
I AM in the Father
I AM with you and will keep you wherever you go
I AM the refuge of the poor
I AM your Father
I AM GOD in the stillness
I AM the Lord- he who is joined with ME is one spirit with ME
I AM the Spirit of counsel
I AM your provider
I AM tenderness
I AM the true shepherd
I AM the dispeller of all fear and doubt
I AM interceding for you right now
I AM love
I AM the stab that retrieves you
I AM man’s friend who sticks closer than a brother
I AM the shepherd rod
I AM GOD who is with you in the valley of the shadow and death
I AM there with you
I AM GOD who strengthens you
I AM the candle lighting your path
I AM the Lord; precious in MY sight is the depth of all my sense
I AM the counsellor, mighty GOD, everlasting Father
I AM your peace and calm
I AM HE who wipes away your tears
I AM the saving refuge of MY anointed

GOD THE ANCIENT ONE
I Am the Lord GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
I AM the Holy Spirit who hovered over the chaos of this earth
I AM the light of Genesis that was before light was
I AM the sacred Shmah of the ancients
I AM the Holy ONE of Israel
I AM the One whose ways are perfect
I AM God- the fear of ME is clean enduring forever
I AM the Holy of the Holies
I AM the GOD of knowledge
I AM the Lord sitting on HIS throne
I AM GOD who formed the earth to be inhabited
I AM understanding
I AM GOD who was joined to the unique
I AM the GOD of all the holy prophets in scripture
I AM GOD who divided the sea
I AM the Lord of the dance
I AM the Lord
I AM the guiding star at JESUS’ birth
I AM GOD who turned water into wine
I AM HE of whom all the prophets were told
I AM the root of the offspring of David
I AM GOD who leads you into all truth
I AM GOD whose rainbow’s MY everlasting covenant with you
I AM the root of Jesse
I AM the GOD of Jerusalem wherein is MY Name
I AM the creator of Israel
I AM the GOD who divided the waters
I AM the fountain of the house of David
I AM GOD who shuts up the heavens
I AM GOD who turned water into blood
I AM married to Israel

GOD THE REWARDING
I AM your exceedingly great reward
I AM the Lord- taste and see that I AM GOOD
I AM both: the giver and the gifts
I AM the preparer of your place in heaven
I AM able to give you much more than this
I AM the one source of all true wealth
I AM the spirit of liberty
I AM HE who anoints your head with oil
I AM the bridegroom returning for MY bride
I AM the Lord who looks on those who tremble at MY word
I AM GOD who prepares a table for you in the presence of your enemies
I AM in the midst of two or three gathered in MY Name
I AM GOD who will answer you
I AM the glory who conceals a matter for a king to search out
I AM the fountain of gardens
I AM the resurrection of MY beloved
I AM GOD- whose throne is in heaven
I AM from above
I AM the Lord whose countenance beholds the upright
I AM the just reward of all who seek ME
I AM GOD who teaches you to prophet
I AM the giver of abound life
I AM more than you can ask or think
I AM sitting at the right hand of the Father
I AM the maker of many….therein
I AM the Sabbath rest
I AM the inheritance of the Levi
I AM the fountain of life
I AM the giver of great wisdom
I AM the Holy Spirit that hovers over your life to bring higher order

GOD THE WARRIOR
I AM the battle standard
I AM your sharp two-edge sword
I AM your battle cry
I AM a warrior and MY kingdom is spread by force
I AM the Lord mighty in battle
I AM the one who annialates Satan’s plans
I AM the spirit of might
I AM the master planner of all nations and kingdoms
I AM HE who leads you for MY great Name’s sake
I AM the conqueror of death, hell and the grave
I AM both: warrior and poet
I AM the supreme GOD, deliverer and possessor
I AM the Lord of hosts
I AM the kingdom, the power and the glory
I AM GOD who cast out nations before you
I AM commander and chief of all heavens armies
I AM HE who drives out the wicked before you
I AM the defender of those who believe in ME
I AM your strength
I AM the lamb sitting on the throne
I AM your victorious banner
I AM the fullness of greatness, power, glory, victory, and majesty
I AM GOD almighty and infinite in strength
I AM your mighty shield
I AM the lion of the tribe of Judah
I AM the sword of the Spirit
I AM your high tower
I AM the defender of Israel
I AM your fortress
I AM omnipotent
I AM the enemy of the enemies of Israel

GOD OF ETERNITY
I AM I never change
I AM the first and the last
I AM one
I AM meant the builder of faith through the ages
I AM the ruler of both: the night and the day
I AM the uncaused eternal self-existent wonder
I AM king forever and ever
I AM Spirit
I AM the Alpha and the Omega
I AM GOD whose eyes behold
I AM the same every day
I AM the word of life called the Bible
I AM the cornerstone
I AM the resurrection and the life
I AM not of this world
I AM GOD who knows all MY works through eternity
I AM omnipresent
I AM the One who simultaneously sees to beginning and end
I AM GOD ready to perform MY word through eternity
I AM three in one- equal and eternal
I AM before the day was
I AM all MY Names
I AM the self-sufficient, self-sustaining, self-creating One
I AM GOD, there is no other
I AM the word which was in the beginning
I AM the rock of ages on which you stand
I AM HE who was, is, and is to come
I AM who I AM
I AM the everlasting GOD
I AM HE who inhabits eternity

GOD OF EVERY CREATURE
I AM the Lord- the fear of ME is the beginning of wisdom
I AM the GOD of multiplication and reproduction
I AM Jehovah- that is MY Name
I AM the GOD of the Seraphim
I AM the GOD of all flesh
I AM the vine
I AM the artist that all artisans draw from
I AM Adonai Elohenu- there is none other
I AM the GOD of the Cherubim
I AM the foundation of the world
I AM invisible: yet all creation speaks of ME
I AM GOD- I want you to understand and know ME
I AM and you are MY witnesses
I AM glorified in you
I AM GOD who made you a sign to the unbeliever
I AM more than all structures of steel, water and clay
I AM jealous over you
I AM the exalted head over all
I AM GOD who is drawn to the foreigner
I AM GOD who speaks face to face
I AM the sovereign ruler of all creation
I AM your next breath
I AM the light of the world
I AM GOD and all that is in heaven and in earth is MINE
I AM Immanuel- GOD dwelling among men
I AM high and lifted up by all creation
I AM the outpoured Spirit on all flesh
I AM HE who rejoices with those who rejoice
I AM the only Creator of the all that exists
I AM saviour of both: the gentiles and the Jews
I AM HE before whom every knee will bow

So Holy

HOLY HOLY HOLY, HOLY HOLY HOLY, HOLY HOLY HOLY
HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
HOLY HOLY HOLY, HOLY HOLY HOLY, HOLY HOLY HOLY
HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
ALL PRESENT, ALL KNOWING ALL POWERFUL
ALL HONOUR ALL GLORY TO THE GREAT I AM
HOLY HOLY HOLY, HOLY HOLY HOLY, HOLY HOLY HOLY
HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.

Reading Kingdom

I am very happy to review the Reading Kingdom.   This is an online program that uses a variety of methods to teach reading.   I decided to share this product with my adopted granddaughter Ruth.   Reading kingdom uses a six skills integrative method Ruth only just began to use the program. She is only 3 years old and cannot use the program without help.   But her mom says that she can already recognize words like girl and kids when they are shown on the screen.   Sylvia wrote that she loves the repetition of the words in the program .   That Ruth is memorizing the words she sees.     She will be able to use it for an entire year.   But I expect her to become a very good reader.   And what a great gift to give to any child!   She will have a lifetime love for books.     Sylvia also works with teenage mothers in Uganda.   And many of these women have never attended school.   So she plans to use these ideas to help these young women learn to read. http://www.ReadingKingdom.com what

Taking at look at Hotels select

I have the chance to review Hotels select.   https://www.hotelsetc.com/ This is a really interesting travel club.   You pay a fee of about 200 dollars a year to use their very extensive site.   I got this membership free.   It has many deals of mostly hotels, but also rental cars, flights, restaurants and events around the world.   I have been spending days looking at what they offer.   So far what I’ve found is amazing deals on the places many people go.   For example, hotels in Orlando are 50% less than deals you find at booking.com.   Rental cars are often 25% cheaper than Rental cars.com.   And they have a search where you can book a condo for as little as 250 dollars a week just 1 mile from Disney world.   That is 7 nights for 250 dollars for up to 4 people.   The exact location on Airbnb cost 650 dollars a week. If you travel to places like San Diego, New York City and Las Vegas this site will save you a great deal of money.   If you rent cars you will also find it wo